We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer with 5+ years experience with Ruby on Rails.
• 5+ years experience with Ruby on Rails. Experience taking Rails apps from idea to shipped to
• 5+ years experience with Postgres/NoSQL
• Experience building and maintaining RESTful APIs/Microservices ecosystem
• Must have expertise in coding MVC design patterns
• Must be comfortable working with source control and unit testing
• Expert with CSS/SASS stylesheets, HTML/HAML/ERB and can make a user interface/wireframe to a
working front end implementation.
• Strong experience with AWS Infrastructure, experience with EC2/ECS, Aurora, Redis, ElasticSearch,
Lambda functions, Docker-based build pipelines. Heroku is a plus.
• Experience working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools
• Is a team player and is able to work well with a diverse group of people.
• Able to handle and prioritize many tasks at once. Ability to comfortably work across multiple
technical areas simultaneously or as the need arises. Must be comfortable with the unexpected workload
and priority changes.
• Excellent knowledge of Linux/Unix systems and an in-depth understanding of networking protocols
• Experience in, and passionate about, quality and engineering fundamentals
(performance/scalability, reliability, diagnosis, deployment, manageability, security, compatibility)
• Ability to demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, code
OPTIONAL DESIRED SKILLS:
• Familiarity with Ionic for iOS/Android a major plus
Synergetica is a software R&D experts community working together since the year of 2000. Our community grows delivering the next generation software to our customers worldwide. We proud with the cutting edge software projects built by our teams which serve millions of consumers. Synergetica offers excellent work conditions, e.g.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.