Our Client is a US multinational investment bank and financial services corporation. We're currently forming a new team to support modernization of several client's strategic platforms.
Both platforms relate to trading systems. You will join Luxoft development team distributed between St Petersburg, Kiev, New York and London and partner with other client's teams spread globally.
* Take part in requirements gathering and understanding of a new project;
* Communicate with stakeholders and other systems' representatives;
* Investigate existing data flows, processes and dependencies;
* Communicate with DEV teams across the project;
* Potentially coordinate activities of a project team (3-4 engineers)'
* Participate in test planning and integration testing;
- Experience with Business/System Analysts and Agile Practices;
- Ability to set up QA processes, define test strategy and execute tests;
- Good knowledge of SQL, experience with Unix / Linux, Shell;
- Excellent communication skills, experience working in global teams;
- Ability to think clearly and get to the bottom of things;
- Experience in preparation of technical documents / presentations;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Banking and Enterprise environment experience is a huge plus;
- Knowledge of fin domain is a huge plus as well;
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page: