Всем привет! Открыта позиция Senior Database / Backend Developer для израильского клиента. Продукт - система поиска и визуализации данных, используя AI и Data Science. Коммуникация происходит напрямую с клиентом.
Our Israel-based client has built an AI-powered research engine, capable of finding complex data patterns by understanding their meaning. Operating on the intersection of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence fields, their Machine Learning technology is so ground-breaking that it’s been referred to as science fiction on multiple occasions.
In our model, you’ll interact directly with Israeli counterparts while working alongside our merry band of Beetroots in Ukraine. This approach gives you the best of both worlds – an international experience with an innovative and impactful company while enjoying the comforts (and borsch!) of home.
- Play a key role in developing a cutting-edge AI-based product, continuously pushing its limits and taking it to the next level with every new feature
- Be a part of a unique, multidisciplinary pioneering team of professional aces from front-end, back-end, and full-stack disciplines
- Own and develop innovative features end-to-end
- Collaborate with other R&D teams in various projects and assist in implementing the best technical solutions
- Use your superb skills to analyze, measure, and improve performance.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of commercial and project-based experience as a Database Developer
- High technical competence with ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Neo4j
- Experience with Backend Development (Python or/and Scala is a plus)
- Advanced logical thinking, love for algorithms
- Effective team player
- A passion for Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Machine Learning.
- Scientific mindset
- Great interest in continuous improvement
- You love borsch!
Beetroot specializes in building dedicated teams of developers and designers for clients around the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 November 2020