Делаем решения для всех аспектов жизни грузовых терминалов (морских портов, железнодорожных терминалов).
Стабильный долгосрочный проект, удаленная работа.
Akvelon Ukraine on behalf of Tideworks Technology invites Middle/Senior С++ Developer to join our development team in Kharkiv or remotely.
We’re going to develop a Message exchange service for consolidated large-scale systems, that drive efficiency, productivity and manage logistics at marine, off-dock, and rail container and break-bulk terminals around the globe.
You will be engaged in building a new module for exchanging data and messages inside the systems and then integration it.
• 2+ years of experience with C++ , including Visual C++
• Deep knowledge of C++ 11 and 14 features
• Hands-on experience in multithreaded application development
• Working experience with COM/DCOM
• Familiarity with MFC
• Experience with WinAPI
• Practical use of either NUnit, MS Test or Google Test framework and tooling
As a plus
• Working experience with C# and/or Java
• Knowledge of WinSock and/or WinHTTP
• Experience with WIX
• Knowledge of REST API and/or JSON C++ libraries
• Web client-server application development experience
• To attend challenging projects from world-known companies
• Opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth
• Official employment with competitive compensation
• Opportunity to go on international business trips
• Paid vacation, sick-leave
• Flexible working schedule
• Official Ukrainian holidays are days off
• Corporate events
• English classes & speaking clubs
• Library with contemporary professional literature
• Friendly team
• Comfortable working environment
• Cozy work places
• Business center A class
• Convenient location, 5 minutes from subway station
Are you interested in work with world-famous Customers, relocation to the United States?
Akvelon Ukraine is looking for talented, highly motivated and passionate software engineers to join our Development Team in Kharkiv or remotely. We offer further assistance in relocation to the USA (Seattle or San Francisco).
Please feel free to contact me! ;)
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2020