We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our exceptional Operation team.
Livegenic Inc is a global provider of Enterprise Technology services and the industry-leading Virtual Collaboration platform for Insurance. In the last few years, we have created multiple global platforms that are used by thousands of clients worldwide. Our clients range from both large S&P 500 organizations and leading insurance companies to growing high tech companies and startups.
- At least 1 year of experience managing team in an IT company;
- Working knowledge of Google Services and MS Office
- Advance English level;
- Excellent verbal communication and time management skills;
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities;
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Provide day-to-day leadership and control by the performing tasks
- Oversee the daily operations of the teams, including human resources, development, logistics etc
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Grow professionally in an American company
- Friendly young team
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day
- Flexible working hours
- Sports compensation
- Birthday presents
Livegenic enables organizations to enrich customer and employee interaction with real-time, efficient, mobile communications. Our real-time streaming solutions integrate seamlessly into existing customer management systems and business processes. We improve effectiveness of the field resources, increase customer satisfaction, and reduce operational costs.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2020