We are looking for an IT Operations Engineer to join our Kyiv office on a full-time basis. The project name is PSF, it's a platform that unites all Playtika projects. You will work closely with all Playtika studios around the world.
Playtika — the company of storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists.
We were the first to introduce free-to-play casino-style games to social networks. We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have 30 million players and 17 offices around the world.
As an IT Operations Engineer you will be in charge of managing applications and infrastructure in production, take overall responsibility for the quality of the services that the company provides.
Our technology stack is pretty wide, we mainly use:
Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, microservices architecture, Java, ELK stack, Jenkins, TeamCity, Redis Labs, Couchbase, Aerospike, MariaDB, MemSQL, Git, F5 load balancer. Infrastructure: private cloud, on-premise data centers.
- Deep understanding of the company applications and IT infrastructure;
- Managing changes in production;
- Overall responsibility for production change management process;
- Being part of the whole SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) to improve the quality of service;
- Providing solutions and support for critical components in the IT environment.
- At least 2–3 years experience in Linux/Unix administration;
- Good troubleshooting skills;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- MySQL/MySQL forks, Couchbase, Aerospike (or other NoSQL solutions);
- Must have a written & verbal English and demonstrated an ability to collaborate across teams and organizations;
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and improve technical skills.
- Experience with Java applications support;
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket;
- Experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity;
- Understanding an ELK stack;
- Experience in scripting (bash/shell/Python or any other language that can be used for scripting);
- Experience with AWS.
We offer to all our employees:
- Work with the creative friendly team at interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies;
- Annual salary review and performance bonus;
- 20 working days paid vacation and sick leave;
- Sport compensation;
- Medical insurance (Ukraine and travel);
- Professional training and conferences;
- Free corporate English lessons;
- Help and support with relocation for candidates from other cities;
- Exciting company and team events.
Visit our page and feel us here - http://www.facebook.com/playtikaua
Since 2010, Playtika has been a pioneer in the games industry.
We were the first to offer free-to-play casino games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. We were also one of the originators of live game operations, offering users personalized, daily game experiences with new events and exciting new features 365 days a year.
Our games have stood the test of time, leading with top-grossing titles for over five straight years.
As new trends and technologies continue to disrupt and reshape the gaming landscape, our eyes are keenly set on becoming the world’s leading provider of casual game entertainment. Through our diverse and constantly growing portfolio of games, we seek to create the most engaging and beloved entertainment experiences in the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2020