In this position, you will have the opportunity to work for some of the most iconic brands of the Nestle portfolio such as Nescafe, Starbucks, Purina and many more.
A day in the life of...
- Configure new components and edit existing content within CMS platform;
- Ensure content is accurate;
- Ensure timely publication;
- Improve Search Engines ranking by applying SEO best practices (broken links, content tagging, accessibility) and properly format and tag content in the CMS;
- Review and analyze available reports and dashboards and contribute providing insights and suggesting user/content tests necessary to optimize the website's user engagement;
- Ensure documentation is up-to-date;
- Work closely with a team of expert in areas of website optimization, SEO and Analytics;
- Identify opportunities to enhance websites, automate some activities and continuously improve the service provided to our partners;
- Maintain content, develop new pages, and ensure overall UX quality and consistency across assigned website using Content Management System (CMS) capabilities;
What will make you successful
- Ideally, 2 to 5 years of experience managing websites and content for large-scale organization;
- Experience working with Content Management System (primarily Drupal) - php coding is not required;
- Familiarity with tools and processes needed to conduct ongoing content testing and optimization;
- Strong analytical mindset;
- Experience with HTML, CSS, SEO tools (ideally BrightEdge, DeepCrawl and Google Search Console) and Google Analytics a definite plus;
- Familiarity with some of the following tools is a plus: Google Optimize, Usabilla, Tint, Photoshop, SessionCam, Data Studio, SimilarWeb;
- Result focus and action-orientation;
- Fluent business English communication skills (verbal and written);
- University degree preferred.
- Familiarity with website ecosystem (CMS, Analytics, SEO, front-end optimization, UX etc.);
• Salary and benefits package: 28 days of paid vacation, paid sick leaves, medical & life insurance, lunch allowance, gym membership;
• Official employment;
• Daily cooperation with representatives from Nestle’s iconic brands such as Purina, Starbucks, Nestle Waters etc.;
• Personal & Professional development opportunities;
• Possibilities for career pathway;
• International environment and friendly team;
• Relocation package or possibility of remote work
About Nestlé Business Services Lviv
Nestlé Business Services Lviv (NBS Lviv) provides world class business services for Nestlé entities in more than 70 countries across the globe. We are experts in accounting, social media monitoring, user management support, payroll, procurement and personal data administration.
Our talented people have a possibility to gain global expertise, practice their language skills (our corporate language is English), obtain new knowledge every day through collaboration with our partners in different countries. They strive for continuous improvement and are eager to participate in challenging tasks.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 March 2021