The app helps businesses grow by making online marketing simple and easy for everyone. Marketing tool creates original content for companies, automates their email campaigns, updates their social media profiles, and ultimately helps them grow their businesses and drive long-term value for their customers.
The development team follows Scrum processes.
- Good knowledge of OOP/SOLID principles
- Practical experience with React/Redux
- Extensive experience with Ext.js
- Experience with JS build and deploy tools
- Ability to communicate with the client and follow priorities
- English skills Upper-Intermediate or better
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Career development: professional guidance, certifications, and mentorship
- Professional events: participation and reimbursement
- English language courses
- Team buildings and corporate celebrations
Feel free to contact me anytime, I will provide you with all the information you might be interested in.
Perfectial is a business-oriented product design and development company committed to helping businesses kickstart, develop, and succeed. Perfectial has implemented innovative ideas that allowed businesses – large and small – to scale, evolve, and prosper in a range of business domains. Perfectial’s competence in working with modern platforms and frameworks is recognized and highly valued within the U.S. and European markets.
With over 200 professionals in-house, including project managers, solutions architects, .Net, Java, Ruby on Rails, Python and Node.js developers, UI/UX design and Quality Assurance teams, we offer full-cycle of software product development services: from the initial identification of business requirements to system testing, deployment, and maintenance.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 November 2020