N-iX is looking for a Senior react Native Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
Our customer is a leading North America online broker. The Senior Engineer will be involved in the development of functionally rich, robust and user-friendly mobile applications, following through all stages of the Agile software development life cycle from inception to implementation.
• Develop Mobile applications using React Native adopting the best industry practices
• Conduct regular code reviews to improve code quality, design, and tests
• Attend regular Retrospective meetings to discuss solutions to technical and process challenges
• Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and open source alternatives
• Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities
• Explore new opportunities to add value to product and process and present to the team
• You have 4+ years of software development
• You have solid knowledge and experience with React Native in cross-platform mobile development
• You have a solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
• You have experience working knowledge of SOAP and RESTful integrations
• You have knowledge of Agile (preferably SCRUM) development practices
• You have a Bachelor's Degree in engineering, computer science or another related field
• You have strong analytic & problem-solving skills
• You are solution-focused, takes initiative to work effectively within established guidelines
• Upper-Intermediate English level
• Desirable experience with mobile application development with native platforms like Android or iOS.
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.
Founded in 2002, N-iX is a custom software development company with a core business of providing Dedicated Development Team / Own Development Center service. A team of about 200 professionals, with headquarter in Lviv, a tech hub in western Ukraine, we host teams ranging from 5 to 40 developers that work across all technology stacks.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 November 2020