Our customer is an American manufacturer and globally recognized leader in Healthcare and Medical Devices. In close cooperation with international team you will have the ability to participate in products feature definition, development, testing and post-release support for innovative medical produc
GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting Test Engineer to join its Lviv office.
- Computer Science/IT/programming/Engg./relevant subject education
- At least 2 year of commercial experience in Software Testing
- Experience with Web testing specifics
- Strong theory knowledge in Software Testing and Test Design Techniques
- Strong Documentation skills (Test Plans, Test Reports, Traceability)
- Upper-Intermediate Strong English
- Networking and scripting skills will be a plus
bash scripting, Python
- Perform manual testing.
- Take responsibility over product testing
- Estimate and plan test execution with the team
- Deliver high quality and well verified products
- Analyze product failures and identify potential solutions
- Participate in team ceremonies.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 November 2020