Trinetix is looking for skilled DevOps Engineer to join our great team. You will be responsible for enhancing and monitoring the infrastructure, making application builds, running deployments and tackling challenges. 2+ years performing as DevOps. Azure Cloud experience needed, AWS will be a plus.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team responsible for enhancing and monitoring the infrastructure, making application builds, running deployments and tackling challenges. A stable project that develops a system that enables office premises space optimization and effective utilization.
The team you will work with consists of motivated and experienced engineers where you definitely get a chance to demonstrate your abilities and enhance your skills.
One of our core clients, a company with offices all over the world, owns a brand that brings together thousands of experts from independent companies providing services in audit, management, financial consulting and the likes.
- 2+ year of experience working in a DevOps role (having several years of previous experience as a systems engineer);
- Experience with CI/CD DevOps practice (SDLC, canary deployment etc.);
- Understanding of DevOps networking concepts (virtual networks, API filtering, routing etc.);
- Experience with Azure cloud providers, hands on experience with PaaS, IaC, managed resources Azure - ARM templates, Application Insights, Key vault, App Service, Service Fabric;
- English - Upper-Intermediate or higher
Will be a plus:
- Experience of work with AWS - CloudFormation, Cloud Watch, Secret Manager, Lambda, API gateway.
- Take part in designing cloud architectures: collective collaboration and communication between Architects & DevOps Engineers
- Create, configure and support environments according to best practices and approved policies, standards;
- Create, improve, extend and maintain CI/CD automation for multiple projects;
- Create and support technical documentation;
- Work together with support and development teams to troubleshoot, isolate and remediate all incidents until resolution Share knowledge within the team and within the organization.
Ability to work remotely or in a modern office;
Paid training programs, language courses;
Medical insurance, gym, lawyer support, etc.;
Free parking spot at a guarded lot near the office;
Comfortable and modern office;
Jam-free roads to the office and back;
Comfortable working hours;
Great team events;
Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
We provide market competitive salary.
Who we are:
We are Trinetix, one of the fastest-growing technology companies on the market and a community of people with a passion for finding solutions and fulfilling business needs. If you share this passion, we invite you to join our team to tackle those challenges together. We promise you a productive working environment, stylish office with a creative and inspiring atmosphere, smart and friendly colleagues, and plenty of tricky challenges.
Being a versatile team of professionals, we know the exact goal we achieve. Our solutions go beyond clients’ expectations by bringing innovation and high quality standards we treasure so much. Our experience is time-proven. We have been providing American and European customers with design and development needs for almost 5 years.
We are constantly hiring and building our dream team. Nowadays, Trinetix unites 200+ professionals of Ukrainian and foreign IT markets. We are about people. Valuable ideas and thoughts of each member are the material we build success with.
— Business for people: we create worthwhile projects
— Foreign clients: we do not depend on economic downturn and political instability
— Career development: we won’t let you stop
— Experience exchange with colleagues abroad: business trips to the USA
— We speak your language: we value your needs and offer fitness programs, mediacal insurance, English classes with native speakers, and other goodies
— The office is a feather in our heat: comfortable working conditions in stylish and hi tech space on the left bank
Join our team to see for yourself we mean what we say!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 November 2020