We are pleased to announce new vacancy opening in the Luxoft Media department.
Our department runs a variety of small, medium and large accounts in multiple domains internationally, like Mass Media, Social Networks, Video streaming, Mobile communications, offering versatile and challenging opportunities for those who seek continuous professional development within very strong teams.
In Media we are striving to employ cutting edge technologies and approaches whenever possible. Most of our Customers come from the USA, UK, Australia, Japan and Western Europe, hence satisfactory English command is a must.
Our Customer is among the world's leading creators and distributors of award-winning still imagery, video and multimedia products, as well as other forms of premium digital content, available through its trusted house of brands, including Image.net©, iStock© and others. The project targets to enhance and further develop advanced media management platform, to help our Customer to serve business customers in more than 100 countries and continue to be the first place media professionals to discover, purchase and manage the digital content. You will have an opportunity to work alongside of the best-in-class photographers and imagery (business trips to Seattle, USA are planned) that help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world's most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
- Develop and maintain high performing ETL/ELT processes, including data quality and testing
- Own the data infrastructure including provisioning, monitoring and automation of infrastructure and application deployments
- Instrument monitoring and alerting
- Design and build data models for Snowflake warehouse based enterprise data lake
- Create and maintain infrastructure and application documentation
- Develop dashboards, reports and visualization
- MS/BS degree in computer science or related field
- ETL design and implementation data solutions that can handle terabytes of data (5+ years)
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong Python skills
- Physical Data Modelling and data mapping (3+ years)
- Source Target mapping (3+ years)
- Data/Attribute Mapping (2+ years)
- Experience with terraform and Docker
- Experience in reporting and visualization tools such as looker/tableau will be a plus
- Outstanding analytical skills, excellent team player and delivery mindset.
- Experience in performance troubleshooting, SQL optimization, and benchmarking.
- Experienced in UNIX environment such as creation of shell scripts
- Experience in agile methodologies
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current
SQL / DBA