The project aims to implement a Multi-Centric Large Scale Pilot on Smart Living Environments.
The project aims to implement a Multi-Centric Large Scale Pilot on Smart Living Environments. The main objective is to build the IoT ecosystem in seven European countries, reusing and scaling up underlying open and proprietary IoT platforms, technologies, and standards, and integrating new interfaces needed to provide interoperability across these heterogeneous platforms, that will enable the deployment and operation at a large scale of Active & Healthy Ageing IoT based solutions and services, supporting and extending the independent living of older adults in their living environments, and responding to real needs of caregivers, service providers, and public authorities.
- 1+ years of commercial experience in Web development
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in Node.js (10+) and MongoDB
- Experienced in implementing unit & integration tests using Mocha, Chai, Supertest
- Intermediate English
Mocha, Unit Testing, OOP
- Design, develop and deliver high-quality web applications and back-end services
- Add new functionality to the existing system, while constantly working to improve usability, quality, performance, and scalability
- Monitoring existing code and doing performance tuning if necessary
- New features implementation. Bug fixing and troubleshooting
- Cross-team communication and cooperation
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum-based environment
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 November 2020