We are Emergn. We Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Currently seeking a Power BI Developer to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
* Build, validate and integrate machine learning solutions;
* Develop reporting systems that provide accessible information for decision
* Create reports and dashboards using warehouse data to support business
decision making and business performance monitoring;
* Participate or lead the development of prototypes to solve challenging and
interesting problems and troubleshooting BI models for worldwide known
* Passion for data modeling, optimization and strong analytical ability;
* At least 3 years working experience in data warehouse design with large
data sets and exposure to big data challenges;
* Experience in working with data visualization tool MS Power BI is desirable;
* Desired experience with SQL Server Services (SSRS, SSIS-IR)
* Solid knowledge of Python, R (SPSS is desirable);
* Good English communication skills
* We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for
success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
* Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging
knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
* Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training
and experience sharing among colleagues.
* Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
* Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide
* Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to
help you enhance your skills.
* Offer comprehensive benefits.
About FE Emergn
We are Emergn. Our mission is to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We're a leading expert in digital transformation. We are privileged to work with some of the world’s most iconic companies. We help them to be disruptive in their markets, create new growth channels, and build better ways to work. We inspire change in Enterprise teams to continuously deliver better products, services, and customer experiences.
We’re passionate about improving the way people work and motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate. We lean on deep, proven and practical expertise in consulting, delivery, and education to empower transformation from the inside out. Agile is in our DNA. At our core, we’ve created work-based learning and consulting products that focus on outcomes, enabling our clients to accelerate their objectives and makes it easier to implement lasting change from the ground up.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 November 2020