The scope of the project is to collect data from different sources, merge and analyze electrical readings to identify fault conditions.
With that having on place the solution is designated to keep the history of analytical runs, provide user a search capabilities and reports similarity scoring across different runs to help with further troubleshooting.
- .Net Core 3.1
• Work on implementation of micro services and APIs integrated with client apps and other services;
• Build software solutions for extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a variety of data sources using SQL and Azure 'big data' technologies;
• Implement data flows connecting operational systems, BI systems, and the big data platform;
• Build real-time, reliable, scalable, high-performing, distributed, fault tolerant systems;
• Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in their ML endeavors;
• Design and develop code, scripts and data pipelines that leverage structured and unstructured data;
• Implement measures to address data privacy, security, compliance.
ASP NET Core, .NET Core, Microservices, SQL, MongoDB, Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform, Python
• BS in computer science or related STEM field;
• Strong knowledge of .Net Core platform and ASP.Net Core framework;
• Experience with building solutions in Microsoft Azure cloud and microservice architecture;
• Experience with databases - SQL, MongoDB;
• Experience with ETL/ELT pipelines;
• Experience in Python;
• Demonstrated teamwork, strong communication skills, and collaborative in complex engineering projects.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C# / .NET