One of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry has a need to develop and support enterprise information system in Oil & Gas domain.
We are looking for experienced C++ developer to join a new team to help us take the first steps on that journey by helping us to decouple existing C++ algorithms into a number of C#.NET microservices talking to a cloud-based database engine and use these microservices from a C#.NET desktop client.
Development of new features and fixing defects according to the Agile/Scrum process.
Communication with client stakeholders and local team.
• 4+ years of C++ Application development
• Strong knowledge of Software design patterns and Practices
• Experience writing Unit tests and using Unit Test coverage tools
• Good knowledge of source control management such as Git or SVN TFS
• Experience working within an Agile environment
• Experience with REST API.
• Experience with Python
• Experience with TFS/Azure DevOps
• Experience with C#
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page: