We build the platform, which supports client onboarding in global financial institution.
This platform includes processing of onboarding requests as they flow from Clients to Sales to Operations and to downstream processing functions. Application functionality is decomposed into business process management, business rules/workflows configuration, reporting / dashboards and workload management functions e.g. work prioritization, SLA management, notifications etc.
Technically solution includes BPM engine, rules engine, reporting engine, metadata configuration components; most of these components are exposed via end-user facing interacting web applications. The platform is used by both external and internal users, it is mission critical as part client experience upgrade roadmap. There is a potential to develop machine learning and process mining solutions as add-ons to the platform, given the delivery of planned features is on target.
- Develop scenarios for manual and automated regression tests.
- Develop auto-tests (java-script, kotlin) and bear a personal responsibility for auto coverage.
- Functional and SIT testing and and sign off (manual testing).
- Develop end-to-end automated testing
- Strong knowledge of test design
- Manual testing experience - 4+ years
- Automation experience - 2+ years
- Experience in web services testing (SoapUI, Postman etc) - 2+ years
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- English Upper intermediate (written and spoken)
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page: