Hear the roar! We offer you to contribute to the intelligent learning solution that delivers both e-learning platform and personalized content to nurture software literacy among employees from Fortune 500 companies around the globe.
CI/CD Tools: Azure DevOps, Jenkins.
Testing frameworks: Mocha, Chai, Sinon.JS, Enzyme, NUnit, Moq, AutoFixture, FluentAssertions, ApprovalTests, Selenium, SpecFlow.
SDLC tools: Jira Software, Confluence, Jira Portfolio, TestRail, etc.
Work closely with product manager and other teams to design, implement, test and continuously improve scalable and extendable platform;
Participate in design review, code reviews and product demos;
Be responsible for professional growth of your teammates;
Take accountability and responsibility for full life cycle of product features (from design, sizing, implementation, testing, delivery to monitoring and deprecation when needed);
Propose process improvements and drive changes;
Propagate quality culture among teams;
- 5+ years of commercial experience.
- Good understanding of XP practices and agile SDLC processes.
- Experience working with CI/CD environments
- Knowledge of OOP/OOA, software architecture design patterns
- Profound knowledge of relational DB, practical knowledge of MS SQL - Server tools, Transact-SQL Programming
- Ability to write high quality code following TDD practices.
- Experience with Azure or another cloud platform
- At least upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.
- Previous experience of work on large projects
- Experience with Big Data, data lakes, data warehouse type of architectures
- Knowledge of UML and software modeling
- Personal traits: analytical thinking, responsibility, sociability, ability to work in team, attention to details
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current
C# / .NET