We are looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer to join our Team!
Client and Project Overview:
Our customer is an office supply retailing company which employs about 38,000 associates and operates 1,400 retail stores, e-commerce sites and a business-to-business sales organization. Across the job areas of retail, sales, supply chain and corporate, the company makes transformation of their product to the new level.
Responsibilities and job specifics:
- Review business requirements to write test cases and test plans
- Identify and document all levels of testing including functional, integration, user acceptance and exploratory
- Analyze test results, troubleshooting issues and write up defects with a high level of detail
- Participate in the Agile ceremonies: story grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospective
- Responsible for communicating daily progress, issues, risks
- Be highly collaborative with test and dev engineers and business partners to deliver highest quality
- Be self-managed, but identify when escalation is needed
- 3+ years of Quality engineering experience
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience testing RestfulAPIs
- Experience and knowledge of Agile Scrum SDLC processes and tools
- Test case management tooling (HP QC/ALM, QTest, Zephyr)
- Gathering and helping to define acceptance criteria in collaboration with product owners
- Test case creation from user stories utilizing a variety of techniques
- Test data creation and maintenance
- Defect triage and Management
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
Nice to have:
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- The Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.
Founded in 2002, N-iX is a custom software development company with a core business of providing Dedicated Development Team / Own Development Center service. A team of about 200 professionals, with headquarter in Lviv, a tech hub in western Ukraine, we host teams ranging from 5 to 40 developers that work across all technology stacks.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.