We’re looking for an expert full stack developer to join our exciting, Israeli-based client building training platform for gamers.
Our client is a startup that builds a training platform for gamers who wish to pursue their dreams and take their gaming skills to the next level. Their methodology is based on proven best practices from the skill-building world. The company leverages cutting-edge technology to provide gamers with a structured framework and an engaging training routine, helping them become the best gamers possible.
You’ll be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, as well as ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build front-end applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications (aws)
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of Node.js and Express framework
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks and workarounds
- In-depth understanding of AWS (s3, rds, elastic beanstalk, etc.)`
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- English — upper-intermediate
- You love borsch!
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills and analytical mind
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch.
Beetroot specializes in building dedicated teams of developers and designers for clients around the world.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.