We are a young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer, and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are always many challenges and opportunities to grow.
We are looking for Senior Automation QA who can join the team. Our Client is a transnational company that owns numerous products within the Finance domain. One of the largest, B2B electronic payment network, is integrating at the moment with several other Banking products belonging to Client. Quickly transition from paper to electronic payments with a secure, cloud-based payment network for businesses. Integration with different Card payment providers – such as Visa, Masterclass etc.
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing or engineering support
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- The ability to execute existing queries as well as write search queries of varying complexity
- Solid knowledge to interpret results, identify trends and communicate appropriately
- Understanding of software QA processes and methodologies/tools (Quality Center, Zephyr preferred)
- Experience with various test automation frameworks
- Ability to perform tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as well as back-end databases, application servers, and services
- Experience in a *nix environment
- Experience with CI
- Good written and verbal communication skills, upper-intermediate/advanced English
- Analyze functional business requirements for completeness, participate in Application design with the developers and come up with a thorough testing strategy for the feature
- Develop and maintain the automation framework
- Train and lead the team to do automation testing for new and existing features in the application
- Execute test scripts and identify variations from expected results
- Create/track/retest software defects in the designated defect tracking tool
- Work closely with development, manual QA and product management staff on autotest coverage
- Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 October 2020