Currently, we are looking for a team member to implement a new Digital Job Club (No: Digital Jobbklubb). It is a governmental platform where smart, unemployed people can roll through a program in order for them to get a new job.
Currently, we are looking for a team member to implement a new Digital Job Club (No: Digital Jobbklubb). It’s a part of Norwegian public tender where the government establishes a platform for unemployed smart people, who can roll through a program in order for them to get a new job.
The project will be developed from scratch and it gives an opportunity to have a strong influence on technical solutions.
- Back-end Technologies: Java, Spring Boot, Postgres, Microservice architecture, AWS
- Integrations: Google Doc, Zoom, CVideo.
- 3+ years of experience with Java technologies and frameworks (Spring Boot)
- Experience of deploying and testing applications on AWS is preferred
- Strong experience in Relational databases, like PostgreSQL or similar.
- An experience with microservice environments in the cloud will be a plus. We’ll use the Spring Cloud suite
- Verbal and written English - Intermediate+ level
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Eagerness for quality and continuous improvement of processes
- Development and maintenance of software application
- Managing integration processes within different IT systems
- Documentations for projects & software applications
- Friendly atmosphere with minimum bureaucracy
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Career development opportunities (personal road map)
- Comfortable office facilities
- 20 working days of annual paid vacation
- Paid sick-leaves
- Team buildings and corporate events.
Seniordev specializes in providing competent, experienced seniors vs newbies. We utilize a full, standardized technology stack and quality via automation. Our small teams communicate directly with clients.
We all value raising competence and knowledge sharing.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 October 2020