We want a person who is excellent at structuring the daily routine of data operations. We expect you to manage distributed computing technologies to run pipeline processes on large-scale data across multiple Public Clouds. Strong ETL and BI experience is a must.
Check out the exciting activities you will be part of as a DataOps Manager/Engineer:
• Manage the daily process of Data Analytics pipelines, source data exports, data lake processing, data transformation, and other data-related service requests
• Lead daily stand-ups for the Data Operations Team and Track dependencies
• Monitor the progress of data flow, report statuses, and trends to the broader team
• Assist the Customer Support team and serve as a technical resource in resolving questions related to databases or other data issues
• Triage and resolve data pipeline issues and perform data improvement or repairs
• Run daily data quality report, propose and manage reporting enhancements, and escalate errors to appropriate engineering teams
• Design and enhance dashboards for daily operation visibility and work with the engineering team to implement and improve
• Suggest automation, data quality, and data integrity improvements throughout the whole data processing pipeline
Communication in English will also be part of your daily activities to facilitate easy handling of the team activities.
· 3-5 years of experience running ETL processes using different public cloud technologies
· 2-3 years of experience scheduling and leading data operations processes and resources
· 2-3 years of experience with BI tools like Microsoft BI or Tableau
· Fluent in Agile development and operation models
· Organized, Innovative yet methodical, and focused on detail
· Proficient working against tight timelines and managing multiple tasks
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient with scripting languages such as Python and hands on experience with SQL
· Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
· Self-motivated and results-oriented
· Bachelor’s degree in CS, CE or related fields.
· Experience in the Marketing industry with data analytics products (preferred)
About DB-Best Technologies
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, as well as creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers rely on our 250+ developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their application assets.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 October 2020