Parimatch Tech is looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer.
Our team is building a high load and real-time transaction processing platform with over 80M transactions per day and growing. The project is written from scratch on latest tech stacks with dynamically scalable microservices/cluster architecture in mind. We are a TDD and Agile followers and looking for a strong developer with a passion to do things right.
Infra/DevOps: AWS, Terraform, Ansible, K8S, EKS, Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic APM, Istio, GitlabCI, GitOps, Flux, Flagger, ELK.
Product/Dev: Kafka, Cassandra, Neo4j, MongoDB, Java, Scala, .Net.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Participate in DevOps related projects;
- Migration to orchestration solution;
- Automatization of routine DevOps activities;
- Improve configuration management playbooks;
- Automate environment provisioning and products installation;
- Perform root cause analysis for technical issues;
- Provide immediate response for any alerts;
- Work with central log aggregation, log monitoring and alerting: collect logs, store logs, build dashboards, configure alerting;
- Operation and maintenance of production environments;
- Investigate alternative solutions;
- Operating the system, make sure that the system is healthy and has enough resources;
- Help developers to debug problems;
- We are looking for a strong DevOps Engineer willing to learn.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in DevOps role;
- Good experience with AWS;
- Good knowledge of container tooling and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes);
- Good experience with Linux;
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Good understanding of production-level network architecture;
- Experience with setting up and maintaining monitoring services like Prometheus/Alertmanager;
- Good knowledge of scripting;
- Experience in managing systems with configuration management (Ansible/Terraform).
- Experience with Helm.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.
About Parimatch Tech
Parimatch Tech — hi-tech R&D center of the global holding company Parimatch. We are an innovative provider of future-defining tech solutions in the Gaming & Entertainment industry. We are committed to innovation to provide the global community with the highest quality betting products and gaming experience.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 October 2020