German product company (b2b PaaS, 450k users) is looking for QA Automation Engineer.
Docker, Selenium WebDriver, Jira.
We are looking for QA Automation Engineer to join team in Dnipro.
- Collaborate with product and technical teams to make the best product;
- Develop and maintain UI and API automation tests;
- Create test plans and collect metric;
- Build and maintain the test automation framework;
- Creating detailed and credible bug reports and test cases;
- Perform multiple types of black-box, white-box, and grey-box testing including functional, system, end to end, data integrity, user acceptance, smoke, regression, and ad hoc testing;
- Take part in all-hands meetings to understand company strategy and development goals;
- Proactively participate in sprint review, panning and retrospective meetings.
- Proven experience in auto testing UI, API testing;
- Experience in writing autotests with Selenium WebDriver;
- Write and understand complex queries in order to perform backend (database) testing;
- Knowledge of scripting languages;
- Deep knowledge testing methods and techniques;
- Strong verbal and written English skills;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence;
- Experience with CI tools (using for auto-running and managing);
- RESTful services, microservices;
Reasons to join our team:
- You will create interesting and difficult solutions, using last technologies for the product, used by 450.000 registered users, in 17 languages worldwide.
- Work in the creative and modern office that will meet your high expectations.
- Become the part of the empowered product development team of senior people who care about the quality. You will love it!
- We like to party and you will like it as well (summer and winter parties/ winter ski).
- Competitive salary and social package, which includes medical insurance, parking place, English courses.
Job posted on
9 October 2020