• 3+ years experience architecting, designing, and developing user-interfaces in a commercial software environment;
• Experience in re-architecting and/or re-implementing UIs for a legacy enterprise web application;
• Significant experience in designing, implementing and modifying responsive web applications with jQuery and Vue.js;
• Experience using and/or building component libraries with jQuery, Vue.js, BootstrapUI;
• Hands on experience with REST/JSON;
• Some SQL knowledge (to efficiently query data);
• Comfortable quickly developing a prototype and/or throwaway code to prove out new/cutting edge integrations or Circonus functions and features;
• Ability to take on and complete tasks in unfamiliar IT environments;
• Significant experience planning, prioritizing and organizing;
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills;
• Comfortable working in fast-paced environments with a goal-oriented mentality;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Nice to have:
• Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience;
• Experience in working within a SaaS environment;
• Experience with Sass/Scss ;
• Experience with data visualization libraries such as D3 and Flot;
• Knowledge and experience with component-based design, style guides, style tiles;
• Experience working with project management software such as JIRA;
• Experience with wireframe tools such as Sketch, or Adobe XD.
• Development working directly with the client's development team;
• Work in the office or remotely, or both (but not at the same time);
• Collaborate with the cross-functional development team to bring static designs and prototypes to life, providing constructive feedback to optimize implementation and usability;
• Support our shift from jQuery to Vue.js;
• Experiment with new ways of visualizing large amounts of time-series data;
• Enhance and fix UI/UX issues with the Circonus UI and other open-source UI components as required;
• Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices;
• Implement, maintain and support software integrations with Circonus;
• Provide solutions to technical problems of varying scope and complexity;
• Collaborate with management in determining priorities and risks associated with projects;
• Ensure all relevant processes, procedures and product documentation is up to date;
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
About the Customer:
The Customer uses advanced data science and patented technology to ingest and analyze machine data to deliver unmatched clarity, insights, and performance. From real-time alerts and fault detection to ML-based predictive analytics, the Customer helps companies optimize operations and deliver exceptional user experiences with confidence.
Culturally, the Customer operates like a startup. Small, agile teams with quick decisions and short, iterative cycle times. The Customer relishes the company’s core values of respect, integrity, value and growth, among others.
Exadel — международная IT-компания, занимающаяся разработкой программного обеспечения и IT-консалтингом. Основана компания в 1998 году. Главный офис находится в Уолнат Крик, Калифорния, США. В настоящий момент у компании есть центры разработки в шести странах и более 800 сотрудников в различных городах США (Уолнат Крик, Калифорния и Боулдер, Колорадо), Беларуси (Минск, Гродно, Гомель, Витебск), Украины (Винница, Харьков, Одесса, Львов, Мариуполь), Литвы (Вильнюс, Клайпеда), России (Екатеринбург, Челябинск) и Польши (Белосток, Щецин).
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. Exadel’s technology leaders partner with our customers to deliver high-quality products – quickly and cost-effectively.
If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 October 2020