The client - product company based in London, UK is a world leader in critical information, analytics, and expertise to forge solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide.
The company delivers next-generation information, analytics and solutions to customers in business, finance, and government, improving their operational efficiency and providing deep insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions.
Project is related to Fin domain. Product - microservice application which handles credit trade confirmation, clearing and regulatory reporting services for trade connectivity and automation solutions, real-time business intelligence, trade affirmation, confirmation, clearing and reporting. Through a unique combination of highly customisable enterprise software and centralised services that simplify industry workflows, our software enables customers to remove cost and complexity across the whole trade lifestyle.
• Full-scale project management of multiple teams
• Keep on track the development process and performance metrics
• Lead and drive projects executed in iterative framework
• Timely report risks and issues to both Luxoft and customer management
• Ensure delivery transparency for key stakeholders
• Ensure right team is in place and motivated, clients are happy and quality of outcomes is on constantly high level
• Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective
• Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams
Fluent English and excellent communication skills
• 3+ yrs working in as PM (few projects in parallel)
• 7+ years of overall IT experience
• Solid understanding of SDLC process and software development
• Hands-on experience leading projects in Agile framework
• Hands-on experience with implementation of enterprise-level software
• Hands-on experience with setting up performance metrics in development process
• Experience working with international customers
• Experience of direct people management
• Solid understanding of trading domain
• Any project management certification
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page: