We're looking for a strong technical leader with excellent software development experience to drive our product development and delivery.
Our client is a top B2B lead generation company and HubSpot sales solution partner which employs human intelligence and machine learning for improved prospecting. In great cooperation, we are creating a product that is aimed to increase the efficiency of the sales activities and provide great insights on many operational levels. The project is undergoing the initial rollout phase.
- Collaborates with the Company’s executive leadership to develop and meet organizational goals while supplying expertise and guidance on projects, operations, and systems
- Develop, establish, and implement long-range and short term strategies and operation policies to achieve goals and objectives
- Create a technical vision and technology roadmap for the company and plans for implementation of new technical advancements, projects, or product lines
- Lead the team to results that matter. Help ensure that the engineering organization is focused and aligned to deliver on the key mission and company-level goals through continuous evaluation of both what we’re doing and how we’re approaching it
- Strive to continually improve engineering quality and efficiency
- Drive increased efficiency across the teams, mentor developers, eliminate duplication, leverage product, and technology reuse
- 10+ years of experience with the successful delivery of commercial software products (track record of successful new product launches)
- 5+ years of hands-on software engineering experience
- Proven ability to design complete products and articulate requirements by collaborating with multiple teams and keeping tight schedule
- The ability to think strategically is a must while maintaining focus results and execution excellence
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages, DevOps toolchains, cloud infrastructure
- Experience applying NLP and machine learning techniques to solve business problems
- Strong analytical abilities for big data and evidence-based decision-making
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences through excellent written and oral communication skills
- English – advanced level (strong verbal and written communication skills)
At eTeam, we’re just as much entrepreneurs as we are engineers, designers & product managers. We understand deeply that building a company is hard, & requires more than just great tech. That’s our difference. We use our experience to add value to our partners well beyond the world class apps we build. We become a part of your team — strategizing with you, making important introductions, playing devil’s advocate, building out customer acquisition channels. We work hard to make your dreams come true, because your success is our success.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 September 2020