We build the platform, which supports client onboarding in global financial institution. This platform includes processing of onboarding requests as they flow from Clients to Sales to Operations and to downstream processing functions.
Application functionality is decomposed into business process management, business rules/workflows configuration, reporting / dashboards and workload management functions e.g. work prioritization, SLA management, notifications etc.
Technically solution includes BPM engine, rules engine, reporting engine, metadata configuration components; most of these components are exposed via end-user facing interacting web applications. The platform is used by both external and internal users, it is mission critical as part client experience upgrade roadmap. There is a potential to develop machine learning and process mining solutions as add-ons to the platform, given the delivery of planned features is on target.
You will be part of team which will:
- Troubleshoot day-to-day user issues on all environments
- Handle escalations to other teams as appropriate
- Plan & coordinate infrastructure activities
- Plan & execute UAT/PROD releases
- Create CHG tickets as per Change Management regulations to coordinate UAT/PROD releases
- Maintain up-to-date monitoring on all applications, create/modify alerts to suit the app requirements
- Train Prod support on issues
You personally will be:
- Solely responsible for operations and support of an online tool workflow and questionnaire builder, used by a globally distribute group of users
- Serve as a primary - direct and personal - contact point for any technical and usage questions and issues
- Intimately familiar with the application code-level design and implementation
- Expert in the application functionality
- Good English and communication skills
- Experience work with Java applications (setup, maintenance, support, troubleshooting)
- Shell-scripting, basic commands on Unix
- Working with SQL scripts (writing, understanding errors)
- Basics of Networking protocols
- CI tools (Jenkins)
- Jira, SVN
Will be good to know:
- J2EE development background is a strong plus
- Mongo DB
Nice-to-Have Skills:- Banking Domain
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
Customer / technical support