We are looking for a professional PHP web developer having experience with Symfony 1/2/3/4 framework, as well as with databases based on MySQL.
We are looking for a PHP developer to join the team working on an e-learning solution for drivers in Switzerland.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in web development
- Proven practical experience in developing with PHP and MySQL
- Experience with Symfony (1/2/3/4) or similar MVC frameworks
- Understand the basic principles of the HTTP protocol and REST architectures
- Linux shell commands like cp, ls, mv, service
- Willingness to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Enjoy solving challenging problems
- Good spoken English
- Experience with Backbone/vue.js/React.js
- German is an advantage
Thanks to our agile software development and well thought-out processes, our small team works efficiently and delivers solutions of the highest quality. The requirements of our customers motivate us to exceed ourselves again and again and to use the latest technologies. Our work affects a large number of people every day. Take the chance to be part of our team and participate in this interesting work.
About the project:
Our client is the provider of the leading Software as a Service solution for driving instructors and driving schools. It is a classic Swiss SME with start-up character in an exciting, dynamic, digital environment. The company develops and distributes teaching materials and software for learner drivers and driving instructors. More than 500,000 learner drivers have already prepared for the vehicle theory test with our software. The topic of driver training is close to our hearts and moves us.
We're a group of professional software addicts. The harder challenge infuses more dopamine into our brains. We see no life without coding because of the programming gene that lives in our DNA.
We're software positive!
Established by senior IT business professionals with many years of intensive experience in the IT industry, today SoftPositive is a strategic software development vendor and partner to companies in the USA and Europe with its main development center in Ukraine. We bring our expertise and experience of large software development companies into SMB segment: start-ups and mature companies looking for the best value-to-money ratio.
* Challenging projects for enterprise customers in US, EU, and Australia
* Work in a friendly and supportive environment
* Competitive salary
* Professional growth
* English classes
* Flexible work hours
DOU company page: