Backend developer full-time position requiring 40 hours per week work from the office located in Zhytomyr
PHP, MongoDB, AWS, Kubernetes, React, Node.js, SCSS, Python
Ability to solve medium level problems from LeetCode or similar
Experience with PHP 7
Advanced understanding of PHP - namespaces, inheritance, interfaces/abstract classes, runtime optimization, performance/scaling
Expertise in MongoDB - indexes and complex aggregations
AWS experience (EKS, autoscaling)
MS in Computer Science/Engineering is preferred
You'll work on a tight-knit team reporting to the Director of Software Engineering and will have the opportunity for growth as the team and company grows developing web platform for the delivery mechanism for AI technology.
We use a modern technology stack and automate away things that waste time.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Collaborate with the engineering team across all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Work on an Agile team with a modern CI/CD environment.
- Create a clean, modern, and testable code with good documentation.
- Self-starter. You’re willing and able to own the project you’re working on; you foresee potential requirements and go the extra mile to create an intuitive solution.
- Voracious learner. You're quick to share tips and tools you've picked up and you're open to learning new things from your fantastic co-workers.
- Great team player who works collaboratively with cross-functional teams including UI/UX, sales, and customer success.
- Conduct code reviews.
IT development company
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 October 2020