We promise to deliver the highest quality training data sets for your ML through careful data preparation, creating the results that are necessary for the success of your AI. We take care of all aspects of Data Set Preparation, Annotation, and Labeling for video, and images.
You will be a part of an existing team — senior software engineers and team leader, a QA engineer and designer.
We expect our future colleagues to have a strong technical background. Someone, who’s not afraid of taking responsibility, wants to develop professional skills, and to grow with the company. Our best candidate likes challenges, shares knowledge, and uses it during the working process.
- You will participate in product development from the beginning
- Participate in planning discussions, contribute architecture ideas
- Collaborate with other team members
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- A computer science degree;
- Write object-oriented PHP and be fully versed in classes, objects, interfaces, etc
- Have experience with and also be able to use a version control system (Git)
- Understanding of caching technologies and how they work and when they should be used
- Strong knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns, understanding of SOLID principles and their usage
- Debugging and code profiling experience
- Knowledge of API's and how to interact with them
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS) - As a Plus
PHP — Lumen
Testing (Unit, integration, etc.)
- 24 paid vacation days per year
- 100% paid sick leaves
- Competitive salary
- English lessons
- PE accounting and support
We take care of all aspects of Data Set Preparation, Annotation and Labeling for video, and images.
We stick to a personalized approach, where we provide a tailored solution for each of our clients.
Our brilliant in-house R&D team is personalizing the annotation tools for each client, based on the needs, therefore, we can successfully tackle even the most complicated requirements the client might have.
Use cases: Self driving cars, Facial Recognition & Security, Medical Annotations, Drones, Robotics and any industry you can think about.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 October 2020