Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with excellent teamwork? Do you want to create and implement innovative, high-quality solutions?
Forbytes is looking for a Senior PHP developer who is ready for new challenges. If you are a pro-active and talented individual then you are just who we are looking for.
• Working in team with experienced architecture and engineers and design scalable solution
• Analyze and deliver the most suitable solution based on approved requirements and their acceptance criteria.
• Analyze and recommend constant improvement
• Delivering defect-free code that meets requirements
Your role in the project (responsibilities)
• Deliver functionality specified in requirements and meet the acceptance criteria
• Deliver code that is testable logical, structured, and meets standards.
• Come up with recommending a solution that best fits client business needs
• Create tech documentation of developed solutions
• Integrate e-commerce solutions with external systems
• Support and maintenance issues to full-scale, sophisticated online stores
• Estimates issues and tasks
A successful candidate for this position should meet the following technical knowledge and previous experience:
- Has at least three years of relevant experience without any pauses and switches to another languages as PHP Back-End (full-stack also works) developer working with Laravel/Lumen/Symfony frameworks for at least a year.
- Understanding of OOP/Functional programming principles and design patterns.
- Unit testing experience is required;
- Knowledge of PHP starting from version 7.0 and higher and MySQL Database
- Experience in working with GIT
- Familiar with Linux (navigation, working with files and folders, configuring servers, etc.);
- Familiar with any cloud-based environment (AWS/Google Cloud)
- Experience with building REST API-based applications
- Experience witр Docker-based local dev environment
• Vue JS or React JS framework or at least any front-end experience
• MongoDB, Redis experience
• E-commerce business domain
• Web performance optimization
• Experience in agile development approach (knowing Jira on developers’ level)
At Forbytes we are happy to put our team members first, as long as you commit to put the client first.
We always looking for people who have the talent and skill set to work in a team and effectively deliver the capability the business client needs. You will be working with eCommerce solutions so must be interested in delivering business value functionality that will improve sales via digital media.
As an individual working at Forbytes we are looking for the following in each individual:
Able to respect other people’s opinions and willing to explore the assumptions behind their point of view before criticising their opinion.
Able to listen, ask questions and understand the other persons point of view.
Willing to give advice on how best to achieve the business needs.
Willing to take responsibility for the work you do and ensure that it meets the business needs both in the capability it delivers and quality.
A commitment to continuously improve your knowledge of the business you are delivering the eCommerce solution for.
A pledge to continuously improve your technical knowledge so that you are able to deliver the most effective solutions in terms of meeting our client’s business objectives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 October 2020