8allocate specializes in building distributed/offshore software development teams and deliver full-fledged market-ready solutions for FinTech/InsurTech, eCommerce, AI, Web, Mobile, Data analytics, and other domains.
Now we are looking for an IT Recruiter/Resource Manager to join our team.
8allocate is a global provider of end-to-end custom software development solutions to companies all over the globe, from North America to the EU to Israel to Australia.
We build distributed/offshore client-tailored software development teams and deliver PoC and full-fledged market-ready solutions for FinTech/InsurTech, eCommerce, AI, Web, Mobile, Data analytics, and other domains.
Using a blend of long-term and short-term resources, we create a highly scalable and organic extension of an in-house software team, working to the same stack, the same KPIs, and, most importantly, the same values our clients hold dear.
Currently, we are looking for an IT Recruiter/Resource Manager to join our team.
What is required:
- Experience in the IT outsourcing/outstaffing sector as a recruiter/customer care specialist, at least 2 years.
- Practical experience with IT recruiting processes.
- Experience in B2B communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with teamwork experience.
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level or higher.
Key tasks that will wait for you:
- A full cycle of a selection of IT-specialists.
- Communication with internal and external customers.
- Working with an ATS system.
- Connect with external partners and candidates/freelancers to participate in new projects.
- Сommunication with partners involved in current projects.
- Searching for new contractors and maintenance internal base.
- Building, maintaining and developing strong long-term relationships with external contractors.
Work Schedule and location
Flexible: it is not necessary to sit out in the office from 09:00 to 18:00.
You can work from home 1 day a week or work from all around the world remotely.
Why choose us?
- “Family and Friends”. We are no longer a start-up, but still, have a family atmosphere in our supportive and spirited team, who are all working together on the same goal.
- “Just break down all barriers and find a better way”. Every day you’ll meet with interesting and challenging (international) projects that are covering industries from commercial aviation to fintech (different technologies, different products).
- “Hungry for learning”. You will get a lot of chances for career advancement and the development of new skills, opportunities for mentorship, or learning from more experienced colleagues.
Benefits from 8allocate:
- Corporate events, holidays, and team buildings for your joy.
- Training and development: we have a huge library (about 500 books!) and a budget for your professional development.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- You’ll have your own individual development plan in the professional field.
- The bonus system: we reward our employees for their productive work.
8allocate is a provider of software development solutions to companies all over the globe, from North America to the EU. We deliver market-ready solutions for FinTech/InsurTech, eCommerce, AI, Web, Mobile, and other domains.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 October 2020