Our customer is a company located in London and has been managing risk for over 100 years. It is a part of a bigger concern in the finance industry.
The company is serving major international exchanges and platforms, as well as a range of OTC markets. It clears a broad range of asset classes including securities, exchange-traded derivatives, energy, freight, interest rate swaps, credit default swaps, foreign exchange derivatives, and euro and sterling-denominated bonds and repos. The company works closely with market participants to identify and develop innovative cleaning solutions.
This position will focus on creating a RESTful Web service that should be integrated with the company’s application under test and emulating the behaviour of 3rd party components. It is supposed the position to make decisions about application architecture and its data structure as well as about a delivery process.
• Being responsible for developing and delivering new well-tested features from scratch
• Being responsible for support of the existing codebase
• Fixing bugs and issues
• Striving to improve the quality of the platform, the product, and the tools
• Write technical design documentation
• Communication with Business representatives regarding requirements, enhancements, interfaces
• Development environment support (mostly automation using Jenkins CI, Bash)
• Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve delivery quality
• Perform peer code review of project codebase changes
• Minimum 3+ years of relevant working experience with Java Core
• Minimum 2-3 years of full-time hands-on experience with the Spring Framework (Boot,
• Data, MVC, Security) and able to demonstrate this during a practical assignment
• Experience with REST, JMS (IBM MQ), JPA, FIXML, SWIFT, Reporting engines, Java multithreading
• Experience in technical design writing
• Good knowledge of SQL (Oracle or PostgreSQL dialect is preferable), Linux Shell
• Hands-on experience with Maven (configure, build, optimize)
• Good at English communication
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 October 2020