Привет! Я рекрутёр компании Сиклум. И мы сейчас ищем Middle .Net Developer
Проект: разработка системы для менеджмента мобильных ресурсов
English - Upper intermediate
On behalf of BigChange, Ciklum is looking for Middle .Net Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
About the Client:
JobWatch powered by BigChange plans, manages, schedules & tracks your mobile workforce! BigChange is an established force in mobile resource management, offering a host of solutions that have proven to transform the way companies manage their mobile workforces and mobile operations. By challenging convention and pushing for constant innovation, BigChange is pioneering new, intuitive and simple to use technology that delivers industry leading levels of return on investment.
• Develop BigChange software using Visual Studio, C#, .net, SQL Server, AWS, Rest APIs, and related technologies
• Manage deadlines that are set by CTO
• Manage and priorities workload so P1 are given priority
• Develop websites to the specification provided
• Develop a web service to the specification required
• Bring best practice to the development team
• Follow Solution Architect recommendations
• Participate in Scrum meetings and lab call
• Considered security at each stage of product and
software specification, development and testing and in compliance with the Secure Development Policy.
• Manage BigChange’s personal data and confidential information responsibly, and maintain its quality, confidentiality, integrity and availability at all times. Report personal data and security near-misses and incidents promptly, and cooperate in their resolution.
• Be aware of and comply with the BigChange Health and Safety Policy and related legislation; report Health and Safety near-misses and accidents promptly and collaborate to document and resolve.
• Ensure data processing equipment assigned to you by BigChange, and any personal equipment used to process BigChange data or access BigChange systems, is kept secure and used in accordance with the Acceptable Usage Policy
• 3 years + experience in a similar role (Desirable)
• Experience as a software developer (Essential)
• Knowledge or experience of C# (Essential)
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive Salary.
• Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
• “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks monthly from extraordinary people.
• Local fruit delivered weekly to the office.
• Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company.
• Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future.
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 September 2020