Роль - Middle/Senior Angular Software Engineer. Стек: Angular (7,8,9), Apache/Tomcat, Protractor, Selenium.
Our client is looking for a Front-End Software Engineer to be a key contributor on the SaaS based Workload Privilege Management Team. We are looking for well-rounded full stack developers who are passionate about the front-end user experience and have a strong desire to deliver elegant, intuitive web-based UIs for enterprise applications. You would be a member of a highly Agile team tasked with developing new functionality as well as maintaining and supporting the existing, publicly available product. Specifically, you will be responsible for leading the construction of new Angular components within the product and helping to drive the Front-End architecture. The ideal candidate is self-directed and a fast learner with flexibility and creativity to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
• Collaborate with peers and UX consultants on UI and interaction designs
• Mentor junior resources on best practices of front-end development and Angular
• Use and make occasional contributions to supporting backend REST APIs
• Build prototypes used to collect user feedback in order to iterate through design choices.
• Instrument, maintain, and analyze tracking metrics collected at various points within the application to identify pain points and guide improvements
• Develop automated test solutions across all supported desktop browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and iOS and Android devices
• Degree in Computer Science/Similar Field, or relevant work experience
• Experience with one or more Automated UI testing frameworks (Jest, Karma, Protractor, Selenium, Jasmine, Silk Test, etc)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Web/application frameworks/servers such as Apache/Tomcat, J2EE, Ruby on Rails, Grails or Spring
• Amazon Web Services
• Mobile UI frameworks and related technologies (PhoneGap/Cordova, Sencha Touch, iOS, Swift, Android, etc)
• Agile/scrum development methodology
• Familiarity with commercial security applications/infrastructure products
About SoftServe Kharkiv
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 5,500+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
• We inspire creation without pushing, and appreciate imagination.
• We inspire true dialogues, passionate debates, and friendly jokes.
• We speak sense.
• Whatever the topic, we stay human
We understand that the best way to build our future is to help you build yours. To assist you with development we have created a special SoftServe University offering an array of IT courses for those willing to start career, as well as certification center, various soft and hard skills trainings for associates. Growing together, we build our common future!
Check out our website for more details.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 October 2020