How would you like to be at the forefront of a version of Ironman's Jarvis that utilizes AI and augmented reality to provide customized learning to turn anyone into a superhero?
https://www.mindvalley.com/ is one of the leading and most promising ed-tech companies on the planet. It makes people better humans in every aspect of life and seeks the best engineers on the planet to come together to build the most advanced education platform our species has seen.
Mindvalley is looking for a Full-Stack Developer (Ruby/Elixir) with an epic passion for technology, an obsession for quality, to work remotely or at Tallinn's office. You can expect to:
- Grow with an international team (60 nationalities!);
- Bring your ideas to the table to constantly improve the way they do things;
- See how business lives and even get help with your own one.
- Working with MindValley's preferred technology stack (Primarily Elixir/Phoenix, Ruby on Rails).
- Develop, scale, and optimize amazing GraphQL & RESTful APIs.
- Be part of the backend service teams supporting web and mobile clients.
- Participate in the design, architecture, and delivery of new features in a collaborative agile/scrum environment.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, distributed systems, algorithms, and software design.
- Passionate about clean code architecture and software craftsmanship.
- Experience with modern web frameworks and API development (Phoenix, Ruby on Rails, React, Vue.js).
- Experience with Git and GitHub or similar.
- A strong grasp and experience with relational databases; including PostgreSQL, MySQL. (Graph Databases a bonus).
- Experience with background job processing (Oban, Sidekiq, etc).
- Experience with Message Queues (Pubsub, Kafka, etc).
- Comfortable working in the terminal.
- Proficiency within an editor of your choice.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as ExUnit, RSpec, Jest, Jasmine, or equivalent.
- Experience working with profiling tools.
- Knowledge and familiarity with caching strategies, design patterns, cloud architecture, and tools.
- Consuming and integrating with third-party APIs.
Nice to have:
- Experience with CI/CD toolsets and DevOps an added advantage.
- Experience working at startups.
- Passion and interest in learning & personal growth.
About A-players recruiting
Working exclusively with clients who are: 1) hiring only top-performers 2) values-driven.
Recruiting top-performers for the best companies in the USA and Ukraine.
Consulting companies on strategies for hiring A-players and building culture.
Consulting A-players on how to best use their talent.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.