We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Fullstack Web software engineer for the project which is related to video editing Content Management systems. Customer’s patented technology provides a full ecosystem (Ad Server, Custom Video Player, and Marketplace) for serving video ads.
The engineer will have the opportunity to be part of a strong R&D group that creates high performance and scalable web applications in GCP/AWS cloud, uses large amounts of traffic, and with cutting-edge technologies.
- 4+ years of commercial experience as a Fullstack Php Web software engineer
- Good understanding of the key concept of object-oriented and functional programming
- Experience with Laravel is a must
- Experience with MongoDB is a must
- The architectural design of web applications
- Good understanding of the difference between libraries and frameworks, experience with some
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience of separating business logic from presentation logic
- Good understanding and experience with RESTfull APIs
- Good communication skills, intermediate English level
- Familiar with Redis
- Good understanding and/or practical experience with task runners/build tools (e.g. Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Understanding and/or experience of front-end apps unit testing
- Good knowledge or experience of working with Git
- BS in computer science or a related field
BigQuery, GOlang Programming language, AWS, Jenkins, Websocket, Microservices
- Develop Frontend and Backend
- Develop application architecture from scratch
- Technically lead a team
- Negotiate with the customer
- Estimate tasks for the team
- Ensure high quality of deliverables
- Provide with technical documentation on developed features
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical/soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social, and team-building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
Apply for job
Job posted on
31 July 2020