- 4+ years of commercial experience
- Good knowledge of HTML5
- Experience in working with React + MobX/Redux
- Experience in Pixel Perfect development as a plus
- Knowledge of Software Design patterns
- Good English, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies
- Develop top-notch private equity fund administration business intelligence and reporting solutions using Qlik Sense analytics
- Work closely with the PO and design team to develop platforms and applications
- Own products from technical and delivery perspectives
- Serve as a key participant in the development and migration of product functionality in an Agile environment
The company is one of the largest global independent private equity fund administrators, administering over $300 billion of private capital on behalf of its clients with offices in New York, San Francisco, Boston, Stamford, Dallas, and Luxembourg. They offer private fund sponsors a best-in-class combination of people, process, and technology, enabling fund sponsors to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting, and investor communications. The company represents the most experienced and longest-tenured team in the private equity fund administration industry, with broad expertise across buyout, funds of funds, real estate, energy, infrastructure, credit, co-investment, hybrid funds, feeder funds, venture capital, retail, and managed accounts.
This job is no longer active.