We are looking for engineers to join the Rates Risk Technology Team that is developing real time risk system.
The application serves a wide variety of stakeholders such as Traders, Risk Managers and Financial Controllers and its mission is to provide accurate and timely valuations of trades and their sensitivity to market factors. The types of project undertaken by the team ranges from architecture decisions, regulatory driven, business process automation, intraday risk, to large scale risk and valuation impacting changes. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work within G10 Rates Risk Technology, cooperating with multiple trading desks, market risk managers and financial controllers to develop this strategically important platform.
- Develop Python toolsets that will help to validate batch performance problems and build possible optimization approaches
- Lead small team with 1 Snr Python dev on it
- Liaise with Bank internal development teams based mainly in Poland to drive towards a world class risk application
- Deliver on time regulatory commitments
- Be proactive and ensure the software developed by the Team remains compliant with prescribed best practices
- Properly document work
- 5+ years in Python
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies (.Net)
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 July 2020