Are you ready for live - coding task and Scotland project team from the client-side? Do you want to work in a Strong Engineering environment and do not afraid to work hard and have a serious code review process? If that about you - welcome to join our big team!
The client’s mission is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. They are a collection of companies with a single vision: to power human progress with clean affordable energy for everyone.
The project is at a time of significant technological investment and growth. The current technology platform is undergoing a major overhaul as we build additional capabilities and features from the ground up. The ambition is to build the next generation of insurance platform, that is at the forefront of user experience, creating best-in-class journeys for both our customers and the staff.
C#, .Net 4.7.2, .Net Standard 2.0, .Net Core 3.1, Azure Functions, Azure Storages, Azure Cosmos DB, Web Forms, SQL
You will be joining a team passionate about developing a quality product following an agile development methodology. You will be encouraged to always be looking at the continuous improvement of our products, tools and processes, along with helping to guide the architectural direction of our platform.
• Development in a rapid pace
• Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Sharing new ideas and techniques and methodologies
• Delivering quality through well-written unit testing
• Reviewing PR’s
• Participating in design/architecture activities
• Solving problems
• If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it
• A minimum of 5 years of software development experience
• Strong knowledge and experience in designing and development solutions using .Net technical stack
• Experienced developer with Back-end (.Net, C#)
• Strong experience with Azure eco-system
• Strong knowledge of SQL/NoSQL
• EventSorcing, DDD, Strong Knowledge of application and cloud design patterns
• Affinity with unit testing frameworks and TDD
• Analyze, plan and estimate requirements as well as identify risks involved and provide solutions to them
• Understanding of design principles behind scalable and testable applications
• Flexible working hours
• Full remote or flexible office
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• 18 business days of payable annual free-time
• 10 days of paid sick leave
• IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
• A masseur at the office
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Regular office fruit delivery
• Challenging tasks and projects
• An individual development plan
• A personal education budget
• A regular performance appraisal
• Meetups and events for professional development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Business trips
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more.
Founded in 2002, N-iX is a custom software development company with a core business of providing Dedicated Development Team / Own Development Center service. A team of about 200 professionals, with headquarter in Lviv, a tech hub in western Ukraine, we host teams ranging from 5 to 40 developers that work across all technology stacks.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 September 2020