We are looking for a passionate Tech Lead PHP Developer in a European FinTech product company with:
• 2+ years of the similar previous experience;
• PHP, Phalcon, CI/CD, Jenkins, PostgreSQL;
• Experience in building projects from scratch preferably.
BigWallet is a European FinTech product company that develops an online banking platform. We use the API-based stack where the underlying infrastructure is represented by licensed and regulated banks while a BaaS (Bank-as-a-Service) acts as the middleware. For more information about the services we provide, please visit our website https://bigwallet.com/
• Tech leading experience more than 2 years;
• Strong programming background in PHP 7+;
• Understanding of software engineering fundamentals (OOP, design patterns, DDD, SOLID, REST API design);
• Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
• Experience in development of complex server applications;
• Сommercial experience preferably with Phalcon framework;
• Experience in PostgreSQL DB design and optimization;
• Experience with CI/CD, Jenkins;
• Understanding of Application security;
• Сommercial experience with - ELK stack.
Will be a plus:
• English speaking;
• Understanding the design principles of distributed applications, including those based on messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc...)
• Leading the project (from technical gathering project requirements stage through to implementation);
• Development of a product with PHP (Phalcon);
• Database architecture creation, database optimization, data structuring;
• Code review and code quality control;
• Participate in support activities (incl. support issues processing and fixing);
• Oversee the technologies, tools, and techniques used within the team;
• Gain enough business knowledge to be able to actively participate in designing software solutions;
• Management and proactive collaboration with teammates, mentoring junior PHP developer;
• Work/collaborate with various global cross-functional teams of Product Managers/Tech Leads to understand the requirements;
• Plan development sprints with the product owner
• Document the working systems and prepare design documentation;
• Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule.
• Work in a fast-growing company;
• Friendly team;
• Medical insurance;
• Flexible working hours;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Career and professional growth;
• Participating in meet-ups, conferences and other professional events;
• Lunches, fruits, sweets, coffee, tea in the office.
RQ Team (RQT) was created, due to the continuous growth of the International holding and its needs. Each new business trend requires the prompt formation of new development teams. RQT - recruiting company, specialized in high-quality selection of relevant IT specialists in teams of Ukrainian and foreign companies.
Apply for job
Job posted on
22 May 2020