EPAM Dnipro DevOps & Cloud unit is growing and inviting an experienced engineer to take DevOps lead role.
If you are interested in tech or team lead role and large-scale, complex infrastructure/cloud migrations projects for big enterprise clients, it may surely be a step forward in your career.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
• Work with any public cloud (Azure, GCP);
• Kubernetes, Helm charts;
• Docker; Kafka; Java; Maven; SpringBoot; Oracle; Git, BitBucket; Jenkins CI/CD pipelines; Linux;
• Log aggregation: most probably Elastic stack;
• Metrics monitoring: most probably: Prometheus, Grafana;
• Opsgenie for alerting;
• APM: DynaTrace;
• 4+ years of relevant experience;
• Hands-on experience working as a DevOps;
• Strong understanding of Linux shell scripting;
• Scripting using Docker;
• Scripting Container orchestration (preferably with Kubernetes & Helm charts);
• Solid understanding of Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana;
• Knowledge of Prometheus, Grafana;
• Good spoken and written English.
• Building, maintain operations and sysops related components;
• Work with CI/CD;
• Operation and maintenance of production environments;
• Creating deployment scripts;
• Work with central log aggregation, log monitoring and alerting: collect logs, store logs, build dashboards, configure alerting;
• Metrics and performance monitoring and alerting collect metrics, store metrics, build dashboards, configure alerting;
• Automating go live activities;
• Operating the system, make sure that the system is healthy and has enough resources;
• Automating processes;
• Help developers to debug problems;
• Investigate alternative solutions;
• Create an operational manual.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
At EPAM, we strive for excellence in software engineering and maintained a unique company culture for over 20 years.
Team of like-minded professionals
Career development opportunities
Internal mobility and relocation programs
Family support & child care
Sports & health support.
DOU company page:
Apply for job
Job posted on
22 May 2020