- At least 3 years of experience in manual testing of web applications/services.
- Strong understanding of QA/QC process.
- Experience and deep awareness in functional testing.
- Experience in manual functional, integration, system testing.
- Effective time management and prioritization.
- Service and teamwork orientation.
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills.
- Upper Intermediate or higher level of English, ability to participate in meetings in English.
- Understanding of HTTP(s), XML, JSON, HTML, CSS.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor junior QA Engineers (comes handy as the team grows :) ).
As a plus:
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps.
- Experience in testing financial systems or apps.
- Facilitate the team’s development cycle (e.g., facilitate communication among team members, assist with sprint planning and backlog prioritization, remove impediments to meeting team goals, keep teams on task, team coordination and leading daily meetings, process monitoring).
- Requirements clarification and processing.
- Planning of test activities for sprint, release.
- Test design, Test cases/checklists creation and maintaining.
- Manual testing using black box and gray box techniques on integration, system, and acceptance levels.
- Reporting and tracking bugs.
- Test Summary reports preparation.
- Collaborating with the product owner and development team to increase the quality of user web applications.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software QA/QC process.
Paid vacations(16 working days) and all national holidays;
Regular salary review based on employee performance;
Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done;
50% compensation of certifications, conferences, trainings and other working events;
Unlimited sick leaves;
Regular corporate events;
Our Client is located in Addison, Texas, and they are a multi-state, full-service mortgage lender serving consumers and mortgage originators through its retail, wholesale and correspondent channels. In operation since 1940, the company has thrived by retaining its entrepreneurial spirit and leading the market in innovation, most recently with its adoption of electronic mortgage closings (eClosings) and promissory notes (eNotes).
NerdySoft is a software engineering company. We help startups and small businesses build custom software products with an exceptional level of quality. Our delivery office is located in Lviv, Ukraine - a top destination for software development outsourcing in Eastern Europe. For over 15 years, our leading computer nerds have transformed challenging ideas into successful products.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.