We are a friendly, international company f.n.a. Opera Software ASA.
Our team owns Business Intelligence, Analytics, Content Management and Configuration tools to provide analytical & financial data to us and our partners.
The office is located in the cool business centre - Vuzovsky, with a gym, parking places (even for motorcycles!), a small restaurant and good infrastructure around it.
Our office is equipped with a big kitchen, a coffee machine, a table football & ping-pong and plenty of space to rest and talk.
- Competitive salary
- Social package (health&fitness)
- 24 days paid vacation
- Educational budget
- Comfortable office
- Business trips (not now, because of COVID-19)
But also we have some requirements.
The ideal candidate is passionate about software development and has a track record of collaboratively designing, implementing, and launching new products or features. He/She should care about the user experience and be confident working on back or frontend initiatives.
-BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent;
-4+ years of experience of software design and development;
- Proficiency in Java 7+, Spring and Hibernate
- Willingness to work in all phases of the SDLC including design, implementation, testing and operations
- Good English language skills (verbal and written), as you have to communicate with other colleagues
- Self-directed and capable of working and learning effectively
-Hands-on experience with Dynamo DB
-Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services
- Working experience with JS frameworks (React preferred)
- Knowledge of SQL and NO-SQL databases
- Working experience with CI/CD and manual deployments
- Knowledge of any Linux (CentOS/Amazon Linux are preferred)
Skills in PHP or GO are a huge advantage!
Looking forward to receiving your application!
About Bemobi Ukraine
Bemobi (f/k/a Opera Software) is a Mobile Media and Entertainment company. More than that, we integrate people and mobile content through technology, constantly opening up new opportunities through innovative business models.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 July 2020