kyiv - full time - the best offer
As our employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to develop yourself in Extended Teams in new projects. Besides, Accenture is the place to make your tech ideas tangible.
Now we are looking for the IOS developer.
•3+years of practical experience with Swift and Objective-C
• Experience in building iOS apps, familiar with the iOS SDK.
• Strong knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns.
• Focus on Clean Code and creating clear, readable and easily extendable apps.
• Good knowledge of modern and native iOS UI and UX patterns.
• Published app in the App Store with working network functionality.
• Practical knowledge of SCRUM.
• Experience using source control systems (git, bitbucket, etc.).
• Communication Skills, Proactive Team Player.
● competitive salary (depends on interview) $;
● schedule : mon -fri 9:00−18:00 (not remote);
● unlimited coffee and jokes;
● comfortable working conditions in the center of Kyiv;
● possibility to fulfill yourself in new projects and spheres .
We represents Accenture Company in Ukraine. AC extends our full-service technology and business capabilities through a powerful ecosystem of market leaders and innovators. What does that bring to our clients? The best specialized skills in the world and the newest IT solutions available.
Job posted on
13 January 2020