NeoGames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
The QA Operations Engineer will be part of a group responsible for version uploads and testing to multiple different sites, QA testing of standalone projects and 2nd level support for customers tickets on UAT environments.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or ISTQB Certified
· Experience in software testing and writing test documents (STD)- an advantage
· Experience with web technologies- an advantage
· Ability to work flexible hours
· Excellent English level
· Excellent learning and troubleshooting abilities, responsible, initiator, details oriented, hard-worker, team-player and great communication skills
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.
NeoGames is a leading online gaming software and service provider.
We empower our customers worldwide to generate maximum revenues from their interactive and retail offerings with our complete 360° gaming and omni-channel solutions:
- A comprehensive Player Account Management platform
- The widest portfolio of market-proven games
- A complete set of Player Operational Services
NeoGames pioneered the interactive games market, creating an established industry within a short time; we are committed to further innovation while maintaining the highest security levels and responsible gaming guidelines.
Memberships - As an integral part of the global lottery community, NeoGames is a proud member of various lottery industry associations like the World Lottery Association (WLA), NASPL, Asia Pacific Lotteries Associations (APLA) and CIBELAE.
Job posted on
24 February 2020