An essential part of your connected car experience is how to access and enjoy all the new features safely, without being distracted from driving.
While the automotive industry making the transition from traditional to connected vehicles and then toward autonomous vehicles, development of connected mobility in cars becomes central part of the modern automotive design.
In partnership with global leading car manufacturer, Luxoft opens now new opportunities in development of modern in-vehicle connect mobility.
We offer you to join fast growing team, supported by highly professional Luxoft experts, in challenging journey: creation and customization of the modern and comprehensive cloud ecosystem for leveraging the experience and potential of in-vehicle connect mobility .
You'll be key member of cross-functional team, closely work with customer, travel to US.
While this job will be both challenging and extremely interesting for a person with an analytical mind, it will be well compensated by Luxoft wage and extremely good social package.
- New features full-cycle development
- Work on design, technical quality and existing product support
- Review and troubleshoot technical issues
- Support & follow established developments process as well as engineering practices used by the team
- Proven experience of mobile programming in native (iOS or Android)
- Wide production Android 6.0+ development experience;
- Strong working knowledge of iOS platform
- Strong knowledge of the Objective-C / Swift
- RESTful APIs, Microservices, webservices, expert in SOA design and technical implementations
- Working knowledge of cross-platform mobile technologies and understanding of associated pros and cons (e.g. Xamarin)
- Working knowledge of client-server architecture
- Ability to create custom UI according to the design
- Ability to write networking code (Bluetooth socket layer, etc.).
- Test-driven development
- Self-learning ability
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Job posted on
29 November 2019