Крупнейший в США аналог Uber для частных самолётов на связи! AgileEngine ищет отважного первого пилота в украинский экипаж, который будет тестировать уникальную облачную платформу по управлению полётами.
We need you if:
● You seek to see the big picture and know how to “look around the corners”;
● You are naturally curious but also systematic and rigorous in your approach;
● You are highly self-motivated, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
● You thrive in the fast-paced, ambiguous environment of an early start-up;
● You are comfortable and effective working with distributed teams;
● You think jets are awesome.
What do you need to know?
● You have a passion for high quality software, championing engineering best practices and driving quality upstream;
● 3+ years of working experience in manual testing of web applications;
● Good knowledge of different testing methodologies and understanding the architecture of software systems;
● Experience in creating and supporting of test documentation (test case, bug report, test plan)
Must have proven experience in:
● Requirements analysis, creation and execution of test plans;
● Back-end, API and front-end testing;
● Selenium experience;
● Agile development methodologies (scrum mastering experience a plus);
● QA methodologies and tools (including test case management).
● Web technologies, Web services (REST);
● Java and SpringBoot / JPA frameworks;
● Relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB).
Will be plus:
● BS in Computer Science or equivalent;
● Experience with TestNG;
● Experience/familiarity with SDLC;
● Experience/familiarity with CI/CD;
● Familiar with AWS/docker/Linux/Java/mysql technologies;
● Source code management (git);
● Release management practices for SaaS (feature/hotfix management).
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.
What will you do?
●Manual testing of web applications with gradual implementation of automation;
●Acting as an integral part of the Product Development team, collaborating with the team to elaborate on software requirements, ensuring proper and complete acceptance criteria;
●Creating, documenting and maintaining test cases for both existing and new functionality;
●Designing the automation tests and setting up the right platform;
●Communicate status on issues or roadblocks, as well as accomplishments and plans;
●Collaborating with developers to improve overall product quality by emphasizing defect prevention during the development process;
●Identifying areas for test improvement through analysis, experience, and metrics;
Stellar is redefining the world of private aviation, a $30B+ industry in dire need of new, cutting-edge technology, full of fleet operators striving for a better way to run their businesses and highly-discerning customers looking for a better travel experience. Our people are what will make this exciting transformation possible by developing innovative technology and facilitating its use. Stellar alone has the unique potential to dominate the industry and, in the process, more than double its current size.
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.